NECA Technical submission on changes to AS/NZS 3000:2007
NECA Technical has collated member feedback in relation to proposed changes to AS/NZS 3000:2007 and submitted it to Standards Australia.
The common trends are not limited to but include:
- Residual Current Devices for all final sub circuits
- Arc Fault Detection Devices
- Clearances around switchboards
- Installation of wiring systems and provisions for thermal insulation in cavities
- Socket outlet clearances from cooktops
- Equipotential bonding requirements and practicality
NECA Technical will keep members informed as
the development of the draft progresses.