Business Essentials Coaching Program
Due to recent business challenges brought about by social distancing and restricted budgets, businesses may be feeling isolated, overwhelmed and in need of connection. Relevant, helpful business information and tips are vital in the current climate - this is where online business coaching can provide valuable, cost-effective assistance.
Topics and delivery - commencing early June 2020
- 10 x fortnightly 1.5 hour sessions via Zoom.
- The 10 sessions will follow a ‘journey’ as follows:
- Vision - What's the vision for the business and the current constraints?
- Finance - Collecting and counting the money
- Systems - Do it once, do it right - safely, to spec and on time
- People - Finding, recruiting and retaining good staff
- Marketing and Sales - Getting known in the market and doing a good deal
- Each topic will have two sessions - 45 minutes of information and the presentation of a useful business tool, then 45 mins of discussion.
- Pre and post online material will be provided
- Group sizes are limited to 4 participants to encourage the exchange of ideas and problem solving.
Who should enrol?
Business owner(s) and/or senior manager(s) of electrical businesses of any size.
$990 (inc GST) per person for NECA members.
How to register
Register online here.
Coaches of the Program
Participants will gain great insights to business leadership from coaches Glenn Taylor and Michelle Chafin, who have a combined 40+ years of experience in program design and facilitation by successfully mentoring and coaching over 1,000 business leaders.
Contact Jo Ogden, NECA WA Project Manager, at email@example.com or phone (08) 6241 6100.