Future Leaders Program
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST IN THE 2019 PROGRAM
Participants in the program will increase their awareness and experience in key areas of business such as leadership, safety, contract administration, strategic planning and the rapidly changing face of industry technology.
The Future Leaders Program will run for approximately 8 months, with monthly tailored presentations from subject matter experts and legends of the WA electrical contracting industry.
- 30 minute meeting to discuss industry issues and also provide participants with experience in chairing meetings, setting agendas, recording action items
- Presentation (60-90 minutes) on selected topic eg. Leadership, Safety (see below)
|Venue||NECA WA - Unit 15, 199 Balcatta Road, Balcatta|
|Price||$500 per participant|
|Register||Email Jo Ogden to register your interest for the 2019 program at email@example.com|
Why join the Future Leaders Program?
- Develop a network of industry peers who are also on the journey towards senior management
- Develop a network of mentors whose experience you can draw on
- Expose yourself to business issues that are tailored to a specific electrical industry environment
- Learn how other successful businesses operate
When you have completed the Future Leaders Program, you will have:
- Developed a clear understanding of your own leadership capabilities and styles
- Enhanced awareness of the significant issues that electrical contracting businesses face
- Prepared yourself for dealing with the challenges of moving into a senior leadership role
- Increased your self-awareness
- Enhanced your leadership skills
- Attained a Future Leaders Program ‘Certificate of Completion’