Nominations are now open!
The National Electrical and Communications Association (NECA WA), is committed to encouraging and rewarding the excellence and professionalism demonstrated by its members and electrical apprentices.
The NECA WA Excellence Awards promote innovation and outstanding achievement, as well as providing the recognition and publicity within our industry that NECA members, EGT hosts and their apprentices deserve.
NECA WA strongly encourages its members to submit their project and apprentice nominations for these awards.
We even offer the services of a professional submissions writer, who can assist you to prepare your entry - free of charge!
The award winners will be announced at the 2018 NECA WA Excellence Awards night on Friday, 24 August 2018 at Crown Perth.
1. Domestic Residence (Project)
2. Energy Efficiency & Environment (Project)
3. Industrial Small (Project)
4. Industrial Medium (Project)
5. Industrial Large (Project)
6. Commercial Small (Project)
7. Commercial Medium (Project)
8. Commercial Large (Project)
9. Voice/Data Communications & Audio Visual (Project)
10. (NECA WA is not participating in Category 10)
11. Work Health Safety Management System (Project)
12. Work Health Safety Management System (Company)
13. Small Contracting Business (Company)
HOW TO APPLY:
- Click here to download the Nomination Guide.
- Click here to download the Nomination Form.
- Click here to download the Judging Criteria.
- Complete the Nomination Form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will then be sent an email with access to the online judging portal to upload your submission. To request free assistance in writing your submission, please tick the box on the Nomination Form.
Closing date for submissions
Excellence Awards – Wednesday, 13 June 2018.
This prestigious awards evening celebrates and rewards apprentices’ outstanding achievements and efforts in the electrical and communications industry. NECA WA encourages all apprentices who have excelled in their training to apply.
Nomination categories are open to first, second, third and fourth year apprentices who are employed by either a NECA WA member or an EGT host employer.
All awards finalists and their employers will be invited to attend the 2018 NECA WA Excellence and Apprentice Awards, which will be held at Crown Perth on Friday, 24 August 2018.