NECA is back on the road in 2021, presenting updates on all the changes that have happened in the industry over the last few months, particularly issues and information regarding:
• Updates from the Western Power Inspectorate
• Industrial Manslaughter legislation - This is a CRITICAL piece of legislation for all contractors as it contains potential penalties for business owners and senior managers, of 20 years jail and fines up to $5,000,000.
• Building and Energy updates
• New Security of Payment legislation to ensure contractors get paid
• Cross-border recognition of electrical licences
• Possible implementation of a Continuous Professional Development program in the electrical industry
To register and for event and venue details, go to the Events Calendar
Please feel free to contact the NECA events team should you have any queries at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrations are essential for COVID tracing purposes and invitations will be sent to members in the local area closer to each event.