COVID-19 and Event Safety Measures
We look forward to welcoming you to NECA Events in 2021. Your safety at our events is our top priority.
By registering for this event I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and that:
1. I will comply with all Australian and State Government public health authorities’ recommendations.
2. I will comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending the event and that:
• I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, difficulty breathing, fever, headache, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell.
• I have not travelled interstate or internationally within the last 14 days.
• I have neither been diagnosed with COVID-19 nor been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of COVID-19 .
3. I understand that NECA WA has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 but acknowledge that NECA WA cannot guarantee that I will not become infected at the event.
4. I understand the risk and I attend the event voluntarily knowing that I am increasing my risk to exposure to COVID-19 .
5. I hereby release and agree to hold NECA WA harmless from any and all causes of action, damages, loss, costs and expenses that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with my attendance at the event and attracting COVID-19 at the event.
6. I understand that this release discharges NECA WA from any liability or claim that I may have against NECA WA with respect to attracting COVID-19 at the event.
For any general events queries please contact the NECA events team on (08)6241 6100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org